To ensure proper placement of your child, all summer camp registrations are completed in person with a member of the Vacamas staff.
How to Register for Camp
1. Make an Appointment
To arrange an appointment, please contact our Summer Camp Registrar by phone at (877) 428-8222, option #2, or email to email@example.com.
2. Complete an Online Camp Application
3. Register In Person
Registration is open throughout the year and takes place in many convenient locations throughout the metropolitan area.
IMPORTANT: You must have an appointment to register for camp! See above for how to make an appointment.
What to Bring to Registration
- Your camper! We want to meet them.
- A copy of your child’s vaccination record.
- A copy of your child’s medical insurance card.
- A copy of your child’s most recent school report card.
- A copy of your family’s tax return or evidence of income.
- $90 registration fee for Camp Vacamas OR $75 registration fee for Camp TOP.
Vacamas is a non-profit organization and our aim is to make sure that summer camp is affordable for all children. Each child’s fee is set individually, taking into account family income and size and using our sliding fee scale. Our fees are a great deal less expensive than other summer programs, and sibling discounts are available.
At Camp Vacamas, fees range from $700 to $2100 per session, and at Camp Top of the Pines fees range from $600 to $1400 per session. Financial aid and scholarships are offered based on eligibility, please do not hesitate to contact us (phone and email) for more information about scholarships.
Transportation to camp is provided from NYC, Nassau and Suffolk counties, and selected locations in New Jersey at no additional cost.